Pete's helpful tips on using your Camera Lucida iPhone App
- Make sure your drawing surface is well lit. The iPhone's camera works best in bright indirect light.
- Zoom in so that your photograph fills as much as the iPhone's screen as possible. The iPhone has a small LCD, so make every pixel count.
- Play with the transparency to find the balance that works best for your subject and your drawing surface.
- Experiment with different colored paper. Try drawing with white charcoal on black paper... the results are amazing!
- Contact us with your ideas! The application has a ton of potential for growth and we'd love to hear your thoughts.
- Share your work! We'll be setting up a Flickr group soon, but in the meantime, feel free to email us photos of your work!
- Check out these posts to see the application in action: